Saturday, May 7, 2011

road trip!

so on april 14th I had my last class at CIA until august!!
me and tina went to sacramento and picked up my mom
then next morning we all had to say our goodbyes :(
then my mom and I hit the road and headed for UTAH!!!!
we drove all day and got home at 1:30 friday night/saturday morning
woke up to my dad playing music and cooking breakfast, got to see baylee and got to have my dad delicious enchiladas with my family!
i miss home but i also love that i have been able to live in three states in a year, and that i was able to get out of sanpete and live my dreams and that i have the support of my friends and family to stand behind me and support me in everything!
on sunday morning we got up and my mom and I hit the road again and drove all day to new mexico.
over the next three days we drove through texas, oklahoma, arkansas, alabama, georgia and finally made it to south carolina!
and luckily we got through the trip inbetween the floods, rain, and tornados!
so now im here til august, soaking up the sun and trying to catch onto life on the east coast!
but i miss the west coast A LOT! and i cant wait to go home and then get back to california and finish school!!