Saturday, February 19, 2011

my future home!

Yep! you read right!! im moving again :)
not until April but ill be leaving St. Helena for my 5 month extern for school and guess where im going..




im so excited i cant even put it into words!!
my mom is coming out on April 14th and helping me pack everything up and then we are going on a 3000 mile road trip from the west coast to the east coast!!
not only that but i get to go to a marines graduation while im out there!!
cant wait for this new adventure in my life :)


my future home :)

its kinda freaking me out that just sense graduating high school ill have lived in California and South Carolina
life out side of sanpete is a beautiful thing...
but ill always miss my home and everyone there!
thank you all for your support and prayers to help me succeed and to live my dream!