Sunday, January 23, 2011

turing san fran!

well.. im really behind so here these are from the last couple of months!

in november my family came out to visit for a week during worlds of flavor.  we did a alot of way fun stuff, and it was really good to have them out here with me!
heres a few pictures from the trip

 me and laci on alcatraz over looking san fran
alcatraz

my moms crab at fishermans warf

no spilling of the beer! cool cup holders at the budweiser plant

our awesome glasses

our cool hats from the jelly belly factory

braden being braden

i missed her! so i was being obnoxious :)

ya thats how cool we are! they even spelled it right!

laci me and braden



our hard hats at the winchester mystery house

amazing view of san fran skyline

oh just me and laci being obnoxious.. nothing new :)


over all it was a good week, and i cant wait til they all come out again! i had so much fun and miss them soo much, words dont even begin to explain!
love you guys!