Sunday, January 30, 2011

Thanksgiving and Christmas

i know i know, really behind!!
but these couple of weeks were the best! it was really wierd being home after so long, but it was so good to back in my own house
here are just a few pictures from both trips home


me and laci went and took advantage of the blizzard of 2010 and took pictures, shes amazing!

me and bay sledding in 2 inches of snow! broke my butt

jaxson got into the lemon merigue pie on thanksgiving, but didnt touch the lemon!

me and bay going snowboarding right before christmas

day i got home, we went to a christmas party and franki and ur's and hegan finally fell asleep

then we just chilled while everyone played games

me and bay at el mexicano after snowboarding, the baby at the table next to us just stared the whole time it was pretty funny

got me a yorkie!! haha nah, we were just babysitting, this is kizzie, and she is more spoiled than sophee.. i know hard to believe but its true


jaxson LOVES the snow, it was pretty funny to watch him in it, there is a video of him frolicking down below

of our 4 foot fence, only a foot was not covered in snow

laci's birthday cake :)

me and bay

$1.00 glow in the dark glasses..

ya were awesome i know!

jaxsy :)

jaxys and my dad in the snow, it was pretty hilarious to watch him, endless entertainment with our dogs thats for sure