Saturday, September 25, 2010

rolled ankle, anxiety attack, and killer headaches

Well this was a interesting week!
on monday i had just layed down to take a nap after a couple hours of homework started to put me to sleep
about 2 minutes later i heard jen, heather, and erin in the hall and jen was yelling it hurts hurry!
i was like what the is going on in the hall and then they flew open the door and dropped jen on the bed
she was out running and rolled her ankle while she was running.
she looked to see if her hair looked ok because there is always people in the parking lot, well she didnt see the crator pot hole and stepped right into it.
we called richard, campus sercurity and paramedic, and he came over.
he was asking if anything hurt and i told him just her dignity! haha
so we had to take her to the hospital to make sure everything was ok
after a few hours at the hospital courtney and i left to get food
i told bronte i was coming back down and she asked if i could pick her up. 
we went to gotts and got some food and went back to the hospital
bronte then went in because she felt like she was having a panic attack..
needless to say we were at the hospital for about 4 1/2 hours on monday


tuesday i was horrible pain with the headaches i have been getting all week, it started on saturday and just keeps getting worse
i went and talked to richard and he told me i better go up to the hospital.
they gave me a bunch of meds and i slept for a while
i came back after my head ache went away and slept for another 3 hours..
unfortunatley my headaches arent getting any better so i went back on thursday.
he couldnt tell me anything so he told me I should see the neurologist that works in the hospital
so on the 8th hopefully someone else can tell me whats going on and make the pain go away!

bronte on thursday playing with the cotton swabs and i taught her how to blow up gloves. people from LA are strange and have no fun at the hospital! Nichole and I got pretty good in our CNA class though.
it was the only thing possible!!

oh my many hospital looks :) i was totally rockin the gown!

giant q-tips!!

the view from the hospital should be a cure in itself.. but it didnt work, but it is pretty breathe taking

my iv from the first visit, upside down though. haha and it was difficult. she had to try a few times to find my vain... it sucked!

hopefully it will get better soon!