Sunday, September 5, 2010

fig-tastic!

so a lot has happened in the last 2 weeks!  school is amazing!! i love the atmosphere of all of it and the people are really cool.  On the first day I met Bronte, Kelly and Heather. We all really clicked and got along really well.  My roommate is jen and she is really cool too i like her a lot! We also met a kid named Coleman, and he tends to ruin every eating experience and that just doesnt happen! because anyone that knows me knows eating is my favorite past time!
On the first day we got our books and tool kits. It was better than christmas! Bronte and I were freaking out it was so exciting!  Right now we just have one class at the school and then taking a math and writing class on line. Gastronomy is really interesting and Chef Briwa is really cool.  Me and bronte are really good friends! We act and feel like we have been friends forever and known each other a lot longer than 3 weeks! We dont really hang out with heather and kelly anymore because they are older so they hang out with people their age.. but we still have Coleman :) Last weekend Bronte, Heather, Coleman and I went to San Francisco. It was really fun but some people almost got killed.. lets just say it was a long ride and there was a ton a traffic and heather is a horrible back seat driver! here is a few pictures of whats been going on lately!

this is my super tiny room! there is also 2 desks and a small bathroom with a tiny tiny shower that is almost impossible to shave in! Its definitely a challenge!
my books seran wrapped together! they weigh a billion and a half piunds..at least!


 the college life! cereal for dinner, on facebook while im supposed to be doing math!


Bronte and I at Dean and Delucas! its a store with the most amazing sandwiches and a ton of yummy fresh food. you cant go wrong! but like everything else in St. Helena its expensive!


Heather Coleman and I in San Francisco


Me Heather and Bronte in San Francisco!


well thats college so far! Im loving every minute of it! I cant wait to see where the rest of this adventure takes me.. it is going to be interesting!